Thursday 19 March
17:00 – 19:00
Are you getting worn out by having to do all the things and with wearing all the hats? Let’s save your sanity.
The VA Heroes are back and are on tour!
Are you an entrepreneur or a small business owner who wants to save on sanity?
It’s time to focus on the stuff you love and finally get back to providing your unique talents to your customers. The VA Heroes are ready to respond to your SOS and help you learn to use the tools and systems needed in your business to Save on Sanity!
Register for the Save on Sanity event to learn:
- How to automate and systematize your business to give you more time both to grow your business and for your personal life
- Tips and tricks to manage your time better
- How to take charge of your to do list (and your life)
- How to get on top of your workload and more importantly find the time to switch off!
- What types of tasks you can and should handover to someone else
- What a Virtual Assistant (VA) actually does and the many ways they can help you.
- Virtual Assistant vs Full-time Employee – the advantages of hiring a contractor
- How to find your perfect spare set of hands.
- Get a free step-by-step guide for hiring contractors and freelancers.
So who are the VA Heroes?
A collective of 4 VA’s based in Northern Ireland:
- AVA Alexander Virtual Assistance (Gayle Alexander) – A specialist in video & digital marketing
- Ambriel Ltd (Wendy Cree) – A specialist in Executive Assistant Services working closely with busy MDs & business owners.
- Calibrated Concepts (Ellie McBride) – A specialist software, tool & systems and social media support
- VirtuAli Administrative Solutions (Alison Matthews) – A specialist in automating/streamlining processes & data management
Would you like to offload tasks that aren’t within your skill set or you just don’t like doing? Let the Virtual Assistant (VA) Heroes come to your rescue!